The Silver Sport 18" Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort. The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable nylon upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety. Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.
Features and Benefits
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Arms have support extension for reclining position
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish for an attractive, maintainable finish
- Durable, lightweight nylon upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Plastic footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- 8" front casters
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Width (Open): 26.5".
- Width (Closed): 12".
- Height: 50".
- Seat To Floor (Height): 20.5".
- Back (Height): 21"/31".
- Seat (Width): 18".
- Seat (Depth): 16".
- Overall Length w/ Riggins: 50".
- Product Weight: 53 lbs.
Specifications / Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty