Features and Benefits
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 15-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow
- Mattress has 20 air bladders
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch
- Quick fill adapter standard
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- Pump (Width): 14.2".
- Pump (Height): 9.8".
- Pump (Length): 4.5".
- Power: 120 VAC .
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz .
- Pressure Range: 20 mmHg-60 mmHg (inner mattress pressure).
- Auto Firm (60 mmHg, Auto return in 30 min.).
- Seat Function (Pressure preset + 10 mmHg).
- Static Selectable.
- Static auto return (in 2 hours).
- Comfort Therapy.
- Function lock (Auto lock in 30 min. after on).
- Alarm mute.
- Low pressure alarm.
- System (alternating) passive alarm.
- Power failure alarm.
- Low pressure alarm delay.
- Memory function.
- Air Flow: 12-LOM (Liters Per Minute).
- Functions: Static and dynamic features.
- Power Cord Length: 15 Ft.
- UL: 60601-1, 1st edition-2003.
- Maximum Current: 0.5 Amps.
- Mattress (Width): 54".
- Mattress (Length): 80".
- Mattress (Height): 10".
- Topper Material: Zippered and Quilted Poly/PU Urethane Fabric (4-way stretch) is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer.
- Base Material: Zippered Vinyl.
- 4-Air cells at head section remain static to enhance pillow function.
Bed frame, mattress, box spring, and bedding (comforter, sheets, pillows, etc.) are NOT included.
Model # 14060
Specifications / Warranty
18 Month Limited Warranty on Pump 18 Month Limited Warranty on Mattress