A homecare bed from Drive Medical Design assures you the greatest in comfort, quality, and ease of use. This homecare bed features a 450 lb. weight capacity due to the channel frame construction that provides superior strength and reduced weight.
Included: Semi-Electric Bed & 80" Inner Spring Mattress, and Deluxe Full Length Bed Side Rails
Semi- Electric Ultra Light Plus Bed:
- New universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable and feature high impact composite end panels.
- Unique single motor and junction box assembly is completely self-contained to reduce noise.
- The bed is easily assembled with only 5 components.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot board sections.
- New and improved hand pendant has large easy to use controls.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- High quality inner spring design.
- Constructed of premium grade cotton and high-density urethane foam for maximum comfort and increased durability.
- Vinyl cover is waterproof, anti-bacterial, anti-static for easy use and care.
Deluxe Full Length Bed Side Rails:
- Attractive brown vein finish.
- Constructed of 1" steel.
- Telescopes with movement of bed.
- Easily adjusts up or down with spring-loaded release.
- Spring-loaded crossbars are easy to install and remove.
Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing global manufacturers and distributors of durable medical equipment. Drive Medical manufactures a complete line of durable medical equipment including mobility products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, respiratory equipment, self-assist products, power operated wheelchairs, rehabilitation products, patient room equipment, personal care products and electrotherapy. devices.